How can you risk assess and reduce the contact risk of Corvid-19 and similar viruses that can be passed through contact?
The biggest way to remove a ‘risk’ is to remove the cause of the risk altogether.
That is what ISITCHECKED, paperless, real-time and contactless checklist systems do already.
Let’s look at a normal checklist on paper:
- Office staff print out the forms
- The manager passes the checklist form to the employee
- An employee takes the form and starts to complete it
- IF more than one employee completes the form then they handle it
- A member of the public see’s the form on the wall, looks at it, sneezes – contaminates it further
- The employee completes the form, hands it back to maybe another Manager, they check the form
- The Manager hands it to admin staff, they file it in a box
ISITCHECKED – Paperless real-timer system
- QR Code is placed on the item or near the item to be checked
- A staff member uses own mobile and ISITCHECKED App to scan the code
- Completes the checklist, submits the report
- Report is filed